The Family Film Festival is an event that I have put on with the Youth Group at my church several times. It is a simple concept. The Youth are split into three teams, and each team has one month to write, film, and edit 3 films:
- A Commercial (for any product they choose or create)
- A Musical (which must include at least one original song or parody)
- A Biblically-based Action Film.
Then we invite our church to the Family Film Festival in our church sanctuary on a Wednesday evening, and immediately follow it up with a Family Film Festival Awards ceremony (where we give out prizes for best film, best actor, etc). It is a pretty great event.
This year the Youth Staff pulled together to create their own Family Film Festival Commercial, Musical, and Action-Film…
As part of the project, I wrote and recorded this simple jingle. BEWARE: it will get stuck in your head, and that is not necessarily a pleasant experience.
I will be adding other aspects to upcoming posts:
- Part One: the Family Film Fest jingle mp3
- Part Two: behind the scenes recording video
- Part Three: the complete Youth Staff Family Film Festival video